Tuesday, January 11, 2011

GESSO, CANVAS, CHIPBOARD and SHIMMERZ

I think it's a beautiful marriage!  This tutorial is EASY.  It involves taking a Punky Sprouts canvas album cover (or any canvas), applying chipboard letters (or other chipboard shapes), and treating it with coats of Gesso and beautiful Shimmerz products.

I want to do this AGAIN!  I want to use up my CHIPBOARD!  I can use any CHIPBOARD shapes in my possession!  You can also throw in some buttons or metal, or fabric, you name it!


Here is the video - I hope you enjoy it, and most of all, I hope you try it!  Spell any WORD you want!


Penny Pincher Vibez
Sea Monkey Vibez
Licorice Spritz
Eucalyptus Spritz
Tickle Me Turquoise Shimmerz Paint

Other Supplies:
Gesso Paint
Punky Sprouts Canvas Album Cover (Rebel Sprout Album)
American Crafts Thickers (Assorted)
Glue Arts Glue Gun


 
Have a wonderful and creative journey!

3 comments:

Joyce Ebben January 13, 2011 at 7:13 PM  

Hi! Yes, I really love this tutorial! I've seen all of your tutorials on youtube, you are zo inspiring!

Mellisa January 28, 2011 at 8:55 PM  

there are only about 6 or 7 creative heads that I'd really like to get into ... and yours in one of them. So inspiring. Thanks for another great tutorial.

Ava Gavloski January 28, 2012 at 4:47 PM  

like that mixed media tuti
ava