I own a Silhouette Die Cut Machine (electronic, cuts from software on the computer). It's a wonderful invention! Car Accents is a vinyl made by Glue Arts and comes in all colors! They are 12x12 sheets, which can be cut to fit into the Silhouette machine. You can use the "cut piece" as well by placing it on the cutting matte. This tutorial can be applied to any season or theme, the shapes are endless. Keep in mind that your shapes should be no larger than 1", so intricate designs may not work that well.
The pictures below are in order of HOW TO.
Glue Arts Car Accents (Blackout)
Glue Arts Extreme Micro Adhesive Squares
Glue Arts Adhesive Squares
UTEE (Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel) by Ranger Industries
1 1/8 inch Hole Punch
Ink (Dark Brown)
Silhouette Die Cut Machine
Halloween Die Cut Files
1. Run Glue Arts Car Accents vinyl through your die cutting machine to cut out 1 inch Halloween images.
2. Punch round patterned paper circles, ink around edges.
3. Adhere paper inside the bottle caps with Glue Arts Extreme Micro Adhesive Squares.
4. Pour UTEE inside each bottle cap, place on plate covered in tin foil, heat set in toaster oven (approximately 5 minutes on broil – watch carefully).
5. Let cool and apply Car Accents Halloween images.
6. Adhere magnets to the back side of the bottle cap with Glue Arts Extreme Adhesive Squares.