This tutorial is pretty straight forward, you just have to use the right inks and colouring supplies.
SUPPLIES FOR TEXT DRAWING:
Background Text Stamp (CHF Vintage Text)
Waterproof Black Dye Ink (Memories by Stewart Superior)
Waterproof Black Pen (Copic Multi-liner)
Alcohol Ink (Red Pepper by Ranger)
Prism Simply Smooth Natural Paper (or similar)
1. Stamp any background text in black dye ink (waterproof) or use an old book page.
2. Draw a simple dress with waterproof black pen.
3. Make a little boat out of tin foil for your alcohol ink. Dilute 5 drops of red alcohol ink with 1 tbsp of water and with paint brush, colour the dress, shading the left side and creases. The text will show through. You can also water down acrylic paint and get a similar result.
4. Die cut the image in a circle.
5. With cut n' Dry Foam, apply Lettuce Adirondack ink around the edges, working your way into the center.
6. Die cut glitter felt (scalloped circle), and adhere image.
7. Design your card and apply image and sentiment.